MAINE COAST SOLAR BARES
|Who We Are||What We Do||Rules||Membership||The Maine Bare
MAINE COAST SOLAR BARES is a non-profit and non-landed organization, registered with the State of Maine, founded to promote the social clothing optional lifestyle. This group is composed of couples, families and single men and women who come from all parts of New England and the Maritimes to enjoy a safe, comfortable opportunity for clothing optional recreation. The membership is as diverse as the economics and cultures of our region.
In warm weather we gather outdoors for picnics, barbecues, swimming, friendship and informal sports. In colder weather we move to heated pools, saunas and hot-tubs. We also enjoy pot-luck meals, friendship and informal recreation. The atmosphere at these gatherings is open and relaxed. One is free to participate, or not, as one wishes. There is total respect for each other which fosters a non-judgmental attitude about our difference with no emphasis ever placed on physical attributes. We are governed by our own sense of decency and dignity.
Our board of Directors and membership ask that these rules of etiquette be observed at all times:
All fees and cost are kept as reasonable as possible to accommodate most everyone.
- No overt sexual contact or displays.
- Inebriation is not tolerated. The legal consumption of beverages is allowed by those of legal age.
- No photography or video is allowed without full consent of all participants.
- No rude or rough language.
- Please respect the space of each individual. This also applies to smokers and non-smokers.
- We encourage respect for the natural surroundings and all property. Leave an area in better condition than what is found.
- All containers of food or beverages should be plastic and/or paper for safety. Please dispose of properly.
- One always sits upon ones own towel in all common areas.
Security is well controlled for member safety at all times.
Expand your horizons, join folk who enjoy skinny dipping year round, where you are free to be you as you naturally are.
All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
|Affiliated with the
AANR & TNS
P.O. BOX 1464
AUBURN, MAINE 04211
|This page has been accessed
times since June 1, 2002.